- First Chaired over 20 jury trials and appellate work, in both Federal and State Matters
- Serving as a Criminal Justice Act (CJA) attorney for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Covered by The Riverfront Times, representing a client for patent infringement against city government
The Decision to Go to Trial Should Not Be Taken Lightly
Litigation is serious business. Swiecicki & Muskett brings significant jury trial and appellate experience, developed over more than 20 years, to prosecute business interests and defend business assets.
At Swiecicki & Muskett, we understand business litigation:
- We commence litigation only once we have clearly defined business objectives
- If the decision to litigate is made, we pursue it whole-heartedly
When Going to Trial, Experience Matters
Why Swiecicki & Muskett?
As a firm, Swiecicki & Muskett is focused on providing clear, strategic, senior-level counsel that maximizes returns and minimizes risk for clients. Our clients can call anytime for counsel without being worried about being “on the clock” for every phone call or email. And, our clients aren’t pushed down to less experienced attorneys or paralegals. Our partners personally handle client needs to successfully manage complicated tax and corporate matters.