- Holds a Master of Laws in Taxation (LLM) 2005
- Worked as a Tax accountant in the “Big Four” for years
- Inside Tax Counsel to a Fortune 500 Company
- Inside Tax Counsel to a Large Regional Financial Institution
- Served as Chief Financial Officer for $40 million Private Company
Is Your Organization Making the Best Decisions When it Comes to Taxation?
For corporations, tax planning and legal advice go hand-in-hand. As taxation laws change, so do allowable deductions and requirements for compliance. Do you have the skills in-house to minimize your exposure and risk?
Swiecicki & Muskett are experts in Taxation Law. Our firm can help your organization with…
- Implications of recent taxation case rulings
- Managing tax audits
- Managing deductibility of catastrophic events and casualty losses
- Tax implications of fines, penalties, and punitive damages
- Tax implications of employment settlements
- Structuring deals to take advantage of tax codes
- Compliance review of tax returns
In Taxation Law, Experience Matters
Why Swiecicki & Muskett?
As a firm, Swiecicki & Muskett is focused on providing clear, strategic, senior-level counsel that maximizes returns and minimizes risk for clients. Our clients can call anytime for counsel without being worried about being “on the clock” for every phone call or email. And, our clients aren’t pushed down to less experienced attorneys or paralegals. Our partners personally handle client needs to successfully manage complicated tax and corporate matters.