- Inside Counsel to a Fortune 500 Company
- Served as Chief Legal Officer for a Large Private Company
- Teaches Business Acquisitions (M&A) and Corporations at Washington University in St. Louis School of Law
- Finalized a multi-year distribution agreement with the #1 Fortune global company, representing a private company
- Represented a SaaS (Software as a Service) in its first multi-year contract that will result in revenue in excess of $30 million
Contracts Can Be Tricky—Are You Managing Your Risk?
With contracts, even a single small detail can be costly. Swiecicki’s experience as in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 Company brings an awareness and appreciation of protecting business interests while establishing contractual terms to successfully run the business either as a vendor or a customer.
In other words, Swiecicki & Muskett can help your organization navigate contracts in a way that maximizes returns while minimizing risk.
When it Comes to Contracts, Experience Matters
Why Swiecicki & Muskett?
As a firm, Swiecicki & Muskett is focused on providing clear, strategic, senior-level counsel that maximizes returns and minimizes risk for clients. Our clients can call anytime for counsel without being worried about being “on the clock” for every phone call or email. And, our clients aren’t pushed down to less experienced attorneys or paralegals. Our partners personally handle client needs to successfully manage complicated tax and corporate matters.