- Teaches Business Acquisitions (M&A) and Corporations at Washington University in St. Louis School of Law
- Finalized a multi-year distribution agreement with the #1 Fortune global company, representing a private company
- Represented a SaaS (Software as a Service) in its first multi-year contract that will result in revenue in excess of $30 million
Don’t Let a Misunderstanding Lead to Missed Opportunity
Too often, businesses get into trouble because they don’t understand the contract they are entering and how it affects the organization’s future behavior. With expertise developed as both in-house and outside legal counsel, Swiecicki & Muskett can provide senior-level counsel to reach your business goals and avoid costly mistakes.
To reach those aims, Swiecicki & Muskett adopts an approach unique among law firms:
- We aim to keep things simple and “say it like it is”
- We advise not just on what is legal, but what can best meet your business goals
- We know that a good plan executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow
- We provide accurate, timely, proactive, and cost-effective legal advice and guidance to the business so it can accomplish its mandate
For Corporate Transactions, Experience Matters
Why Swiecicki & Muskett?
As a firm, Swiecicki & Muskett is focused on providing clear, strategic, senior-level counsel that maximizes returns and minimizes risk for clients. Our clients can call anytime for counsel without being worried about being “on the clock” for every phone call or email. And, our clients aren’t pushed down to less experienced attorneys or paralegals. Our partners personally handle client needs to successfully manage complicated tax and corporate matters.